If you know me, then you know how much I love to plan. I have loved organizing since before I was even in school, so it was no surprise that I am a planner snob today. If we’re being honest, I probably have done more research on planners than the research I did to find the right college. Oops. At least I ended up at a college that is home away from home.
Anyway, since it’s about to be my senior year of college, I decided to splurge on a planner that I have been wanting to buy for a very long time. And let me tell ya… it was most definitely love at first sight when it came in the mail. Ahhhh, between the cutesy package and freebies, I was hooked before I even opened the first page.
Today, I am writing to tell you the top 10 reasons why I love The Happiness Planner. Obviously, this type of planner isn’t for everyone, but for me, it is perfect. And here are the reasons why I believe so:
- The Cover: I have major heart-eyes for the cover of this planner! With the classy pink and gold details, I was intrigued from the first look.
- The Front Pocket: Some planners do not provide places to keep extra papers and sticky notes, but personally, it’s necessary to have a place to put any loose papers I collect. This helps me to have everything I need in one place.
- Monthly Tabs: The monthly tabs makes it so easy for you to flip through the right date you need to find when you are in a hurry. I have never had a planner with this helpful tool, and I don’t think I could go back to not having these tabs.
- The 10 Rules to Live by for Those Who Live a Positive Life: Whenever I am down, I love looking at this page to practice a habit to be more optimistic!
- Create your Happiness Roadmap: Before you start using this planner, there are 23 pages dedicated to your happiness roadmap in order to reflect on your goals for happiness and fulfillment for the next 12 months.
- Monthly View: The cute monthly page layout is the perfect size to organize my big monthly plans! Also, I love keeping track of my friend’s birthdays this way!
- Monthly Plan: At the beginning of the month, this planner provides a page to set specific goals for the month and share what you are most excited for. Also, it is a nice reminder of another reason to celebrate a fresh start.
- Daily View: The daily page layout is one of the main reasons why I bought The Happiness Planner. I love the space to be able to organize my whole day. A daily page includes a section for what I’m excited about, exercises, main focus, meals, schedule, to-do list, good things about the day, things I’m hopeful for the next day, and notes. The layout is beyond perfect!
- Quote-A-Day: A quote a day keeps the bad vibes away. On each daily page, there is a quote to start the day motivated by positive inspiration.
- Monthly Reflection: After each month, there is a page to reflect on how the month went. First, I rate how my emotions and health were that month, and then, I share my best moments and biggest struggles along with other helpful boxes to reflect on.
As you can tell, The Happiness Planner is FILLED with such inspiration and cuteness. If you would like to purchase one for yourself, here is the link for the exact planner that I purchased. And SURPRISE!!!! I have a discount for you to use. All you have to do is type in POSITIVETHINKING into the promo code box and wal-lah, you have 5% off your purchase! Woot woot!
What is your favorite planner? Let me know in the comments below, or feel free to share a link to your own review of your favorite planner!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. I contacted The Happiness Planner myself.